|We can help you with a wide variety of back and neck problems, including:
Your treatment will include several or all of the following, as appropriate:
- A thorough examination of the affected area
- Advice on movement, activity and pain management
- Manual therapy
- A personal exercise programme to improve mobility and strengthen the affected area
We also deal with a range of issues that affect the whole body, for example:
- Women’s continence / bladder disorders : Cheryl Boettger, one of our physiotherapists, is specially trained in the treatment of continence problems, and can offer help and advice for women who have problems in this area.
- Neurological issues : We have a specialist neurological service linked to Hobbs Rehabilitation in Winchester, provided by Sarah Brenton, a specialist neurological physiotherapist.