|The Alexander Technique was developed by Frederick Matthias Alexander, who was born in 1869. It is aimed at teaching awareness of posture and breathing in everyday activities, with the aim of :
- Improving balance and poise
- Promoting easier and freer movement and breathing
- Reducing unnecessary stress and tension
- Understanding the way in which the mind and body work together
Finn will devise a personalised programme for each individual, based on your lifestyle, your particular issues and your objectives
Finn also enjoys working with sportsmen and women, helping them to apply the principles of the Alexander Technique to optimise their performance.
Free assessments for
Come for your free Alexander Technique initial assessment and then choose from
· A package of 6 lessons for £216.00 – giving you a saving of 5%
· A package of 10 lessons for £342.00 – giving you a saving 10%
(fees payable in advance at the first of the 6 or 10 lessons)
Call us on 01590 688788 to book your free assessment now!
Back to home page